A multinational EPC company is looking to hire a financial controller for their Iraq operation. Candidate should have a CPA or equivalent with 10 – 15 years of experience as Finance Controller with a large group of companies.
- Iraqi Nationality is a must with fluency in English.
- Preference will be given to Baghdad based candidates.
- Salary will be commensurate with educational qualification and working experience
- Maintain day-to-day financial control of the service within budget heads agreed by the board.
- Ensure that all finances are properly administered and monitored
- Advise on the proper allocation of resources
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Financial Controller to make regular reports to the governing body on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets
- Consolidation of book of accounts
- Conceptualization of return on investments
- Booking of investment transactions and perform operational finance
- Preparation of various MIS reports and submissions of the same to the management
- Handling the audit of the financials and assisting the auditors in completion of the audit by fulfilling the various audit requirements
- Strategic planning for optimum deployment of funds
- Supervision of the staff in the regular day-to-day accounting functions
- A CPA qualified/Equivalent with 10 – 15 years of experience as Finance Controller with a large group of companies.
- Strong communicator is needed along with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must
- Candidate should have a strong track record of career progression and determined ambition to make an impact in the business
Min Experience: 10 Years
Salary : AED 35000
Temp/Perm: : Permanent
Location : Iraq
Posted Date: July 1, 2012